UPS Module still showing though disabled.

ShanM

Alrighty. So I'm working on trying to switch from UPS shipping to Canada Post shipping due to the outrageous prices UPS offers.

Problem is, UPS is still the only option showing when I go through the checkout process even though is is disabled on my modules page. Do I need to fully uninstall the UPS module?

Canada Post is no where to be seen even though it is configured and enabled on both the Canada Post side as well as the PrestaShop side. Is there something I need to do to more or less "refresh" my site so the changes can take effect?

Thank you for any insight you may be able to offer me :) Sadly a google search did not yield any results for my issue, so here I am!

PrestaShop Version 1.4.4.1

Canada Post Version o.1 by PrestaShop

UPS Version 1.2 by PrestaShop

Thank you for the reply :) I've done as you said however there's been no changes still.

I have a warning on my Preferences > Performance page regarding Memcache. Is this something I need? Could that be part of the problem?

I have a warning on my Preferences > Performance page regarding Memcache. Is this something I need? Could that be part of the problem?

No.

I guess it's more simple. 

Check your Shipping options (like Shipping->Carriers -- Zones checkboxes...)

Okay, cool :D Was able to get rid of the UPS options though Canada Post is still not showing =[ getting  "There are no carriers available that deliver to this address."

Do you have any idea as to why it's not showing at all? They are all set as active in Shipping > Carriers section.