Prestashop 1.5.4.1 problems updating fees per carrier for many zones - error 404

Hello,

I really hope someone can help.

I have three carriers in my store (afrofanatic.com) all of whom give pricing based on weight. Now, because Prestashop 1.5.4.1 doesn't give the option of assigning one country to multiple zones, I had to find a workaround, and so created a combination of zones for the 3 shipping companies. So I have zones like E3FE, E5FE, and so on, in order to provide these three options to my customers.

The problem is now I have very many zones (I think close to 40) and I am now having an issue entering shipping costs for each carrier in each of these zones. It seems that with the number of zones, the script fails because every-time I click 'save' it leads me to the 404 error page saying the page cannot be found.

Initially I thought I may have some missing files and so uploaded the /controller/admin/ folder again, but this did not solve the issue. So as a test I tried to reduce the number of selected zones for one carrier and again entered the prices, with fewer zones the save worked fine.

Anyone know how I can rectify this issue? It is now really the only thing standing between me and the launch of the site.

Much appreciated.

post-688320-0-86455700-1378803654_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...