fixing db or exporting data please help

I am using prestashop 1.5.4.1 .

Ive installed it in tst folder , all was looking good. Than I've moved it to "shop" folder and started to add our products. Everything was going ok . We do use the stock managment software called Linnworks. To set it up linnworks has a automated script to sync your inventory , orders etc. I've noticed that it was not showing any items listed in the shop , so I've decided to link it again.

Unfortunatley I think there is something wrong with my database. If I link linnworks with fresh instalation of prestashop it is working nicely , but when I'm tryng to link it with my old database from a main shop I'm getting an error :

I'm getting an error :
Error getting order status from website: ERROR: Return table does not contain OrderStatus colums.

I think my db could get corrupted or changed in some way , is there anything I can to to fix it ? Or export my items/categories (all items has good few cobinations and photos) to the new instalation ? I'm really affraid that we're going to loose all the data . The shop is working good , it is just that we're selling on many platforms and we cant go live with it without the invetory sync. PLease help