One page checkout vs minimum order total problem

Smijn1

Hi,

I'm using Prestashop 1.5.4.1.

I have set the minimum order total to € 30,- and I have the one page checkout enabled. Now the following problem occurs:

When a customer first adds products to the cart worth €40,-, the payment methods are enabled (when the total is below the minimum they are disabled). If the customer then lowers the quanity of a product in the cart which causes the order total to drop below the minimum order total, the payment methods are still enabled and my customer is allowed to proceed to confirm/place and pay the order.

If you I the page after changing the quantity in the cart, the payment methods do get disabled, but of course my customers will not renew after they have changed the quantity of a product in the cart.

This means my customers can place an order with a order total below the minimum I have set.

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Regards

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

same here! But I'm using 5 steps order.

The problem occurs both directions. When customer's product amount isn't high enough and He tries to add quantity with + and - buttons it recalculates the total amount but still displays an error.

Can someone take a look at this issue?

post-230236-0-10416400-1382449598_thumb.png

Edited by letrof (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

same here! But I'm using 5 steps order.

The problem occurs both directions. When customer's product amount isn't high enough and He tries to add quantity with + and - buttons it recalculates the total amount but still displays an error.

Can someone take a look at this issue?

Can you tell me how you were able o get the minimum order message at the top of your page?  On my prestahop running 1.5.2 the warning message is all the way at the bottom.  I prefer to have the warning message at the top and the bottom of the page.