Specific group prices don't show

Hi there,

I've been working on setting up this Prestashop based website for a client. They want to be able to offer different prices to different groups. I've found the group function, and I found where to add reduced prices for groups.

But if I add a new specific price based on a group (all currencies->all countries->GROUP1) it won't show the logged in person (belonging to that specific group) the reduced price.

The weird thing is that it works perfectly fine when I add a reduced price to the group customer (which is a default Prestashop group). What am I doing wrong?!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

I've been working on setting up this Prestashop based website for a client. They want to be able to offer different prices to different groups. I've found the group function, and I found where to add reduced prices for groups.

But if I add a new specific price based on a group (all currencies->all countries->GROUP1) it won't show the logged in person (belonging to that specific group) the reduced price.

The weird thing is that it works perfectly fine when I add a reduced price to the group customer (which is a default Prestashop group). What am I doing wrong?!

I have the same issue, the price drop just won't show on the website