The field delay is required at least in English - ERROR

Hello,

I have a problem with my carrier setup as seen in the image below:

iR9wH59TG9BeJ.png

So my default lang as you may have noticed is English, when I choose a different one I get the error above, so when a customer uses the site in their native lang, they cannot check out, since they have no carrier service. This happened after I updated to the most recent PrestaShop, also in most browsers (Chrome, IE and FF) I get this:

idw9GduR5X6K7.png

As you can see it does not even load the site correctly, tried reinstalling but nothing works.

Any help is appreciated,

BlackLotus

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello,

I have a problem with my carrier setup as seen in the image below:

iR9wH59TG9BeJ.png

So my default lang as you may have noticed is English, when I choose a different one I get the error above, so when a customer uses the site in their native lang, they cannot check out, since they have no carrier service. This happened after I updated to the most recent PrestaShop, also in most browsers (Chrome, IE and FF) I get this:

idw9GduR5X6K7.png

As you can see it does not even load the site correctly, tried reinstalling but nothing works.

Any help is appreciated,

BlackLotus

Good day,

I am having a similar issue that are not allowing me to “buy” a product on my webstore.

When I try to create a new carrier (I have no carriers created, because I erased it all to try to solve it)…

DELIVERY > CARRIER . NEW CARRIER

I receive the text: The field delay is required at least in .    

It is funny that the transit time is with no box to write (I don’t know if this is the issue...

What's wrong?!

cheers

• 11 months later...