Theme/Module Configuration File

Hi all!

I had my site running smooth with a free theme, but then I decided I was going to buy one. Well the one I wanted to buy didn't have the right column, so I decided to test the theme that I have on my brother's site which also doesn't have the right column. That theme has a config file that specifies the location of each module that it uses, so once I saw how it looked, I tried reverting back to my original theme which is similar to the default theme with three columns but it didn't put the modules back in its place. I tried changing them manually but I guess I deleted a module that displays the content on the page. Nothing displays in the center.

Site: www.wellnessisbeauty.com

My questions:

1. Which module makes all the content to display and in which hook I need to add it?

2. Is there a configuration file, just as the one I found on that theme, that tells prestashop the exact location of the modules it will use with the default theme? -- This way I can re-install the default theme and it will relocate the modules.

I'm currently in the process of changing the theme manually, because the theme installer module didn't work this time, but not sure if this will fix all my problems. If it does I will post it but I think these are valid questions for people to know. I'm afraid once I upload the new theme it will still not show the content and modules will not be in the desired location.

Thanks in advance! BTW I'm in Afghanistan in case you don't hear from me in a day or two. Internet here is not reliable.