Hi,

I'm currently using PS 1.4.5.1 with a Multiple Carriers modules that allows to have multiple shipping prices for different products. My customer have different warehouses that uses different carriers with different prices. If you buy 3 articles from 3 different warehouses you have 3 shipping prices in the cart.

The actual Multiple Carriers modules works well but is not compatible with Prestahsop 1.5.

I thought that with the Multistore option this feature would be added but I tested an installation and if I buy from different multistores (with unique cart option active) the shipping prices are not multiple.

Anyone else has a similar problem with multiple carriers?

How did you solved it?

Thank you in advice

Walter

• 5 months later...

My problem is that i have a customer that has 2 products from 2 different warehouses, each warehouse has a carrier speciffically for that one.

is it possible for that customer to select both carriers in order for them to have both products delivered to them?

please & thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same issue.. Have an existing shop running on 1.4 with multiple carriers module, but are now upgrading to 1.5. Anyone knows if there is an update to multiple carriers to 1.5 (or 1.6) on the way?

• 2 months later...