[Solved] Bad Request Error 404

I installed Prestashop a couple days ago and have been adding products and setting up a theme today. Out of nowhere I received a bad request error.

post-670627-0-39950100-1377155519_thumb.png

I can't seem to figure out what has gone wrong. The last thing I remember doing was adding a product.

A short time prior to this I changed my URL from example.com to www.example.com through SEO and URLs. Images and links were broken so I regenerated the .htaccess by turning off and then on FURLs. It seemed to be working fine until this.

I was about to launch the site when I saw this happen.

Can someone please help me? According to my host I am running mod_security, but they can't seem to find the issue.

Thank you!!

Edited by jazzin (see edit history)

UPDATE: I changed the URL back to the original, without www, regenerated the .htaccess and it worked! Decided to test it again. Changed the URL to www, and received the bad request right away. So, I am obviously doing something wrong to change the URL to www.

Any ideas? With the URL at www I am able to login to the backend if I remove the www. I'm not sure why? Maybe it has something to do with the tokens in the URL?

I also enabled SSL prior to this happening. Do you think this may be affecting it somehow?