Salesman commissions

guillenqn

I'm creating an online store for a company that also has 2 physical stores where you can buy.

They already have some salesmans who get a comission over the sales, but the online sales will have additional benefits over physicals, so the idea is not to steal the commission from salesmans.

Basically, I need to add a step at the checkout to ask the client if he has been previously attended by a salesman. It must appear in the order so when I proceed to generate the invoice I assign the commission to the salesman.

I've been looking at some modules but got no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Good morning

I suppose the easiest way to do this would be to use "Titles" in the back office,

Back Office > Customers > Titles

for example - Tom, Dick, Harry, Unknown

You would then need to force a customer to choose a name as is done with terms and conditions.

Do not know if this is any good but it may give you more ideas

Paul

Good morning

I suppose the easiest way to do this would be to use "Titles" in the back office,

Back Office > Customers > Titles

for example - Tom, Dick, Harry, Unknown

You would then need to force a customer to choose a name as is done with terms and conditions.

Do not know if this is any good but it may give you more ideas

Paul

Actually, that's a very good idea! But the issue would be that It's required at the beggining of the client register process, and this would link the salesman to that client for future operations. What if the same client is later attended by another salesman?

But you already have the salesmans name on the first order and that will always show in the back office

Paul

I got it, but what if the same client comes back a month later and gets assited by a different salesman?

That sale would be linked to the first salesman that he used to register.