Authorize.net Configuration Please help

I am really new to Prestashop, I do now know how to configure. I put the API ID and Password.

But How u Do this Warning: Your website must possess a SSL certificate to use the Authorize.net AIM payment system. You are responsible for the safety of your customers' bank information. PrestaShop cannot be blamed for any security issue on your website.

Plus how you make it show in your front office, becuase when i was trying to chrage a prodcut, there was no option coming for charging a product.

I ATTACHED TWO PICTURE. IF you guys can help please. I really new in this. If you guys done this one before please help. I will really appriciate it.

post-627745-0-82571800-1376125123_thumb.png

post-627745-0-41890900-1376125420_thumb.png

What is SSL Certificate:

SSL Certificates are small data files that digitally bind a cryptographic key to an organization’s details. When installed on a web server, it activates the padlock and the https protocol (over port 443) and allows secure connections from a web server to a browser. Typically, SSL is used to secure credit card transactions, data transfer and logins, and more recently is becoming the norm when securing browsing of social media sites.

Authorize.net itself recommends certain partner's certificates, additional information you can read there: SSL Certificates - Authoriza.Net. In simple words you need to buy SSL Certificate to allow module to work.