Gun Store Setup in Prestashop

GunStoreSetup

Current website: nationalgunwarehouse.com

(Old products can be removed)

I need a professional online store. I already have 2 different hosting options and everything is set and ready to go, just need the right individual to finish everything. I need it to accept credit card payments only, but not charge automatically. I want the credit card info to be held in a secure place while the order and payment is made available to us via email notification so we can process the order. I have already purchased and installed the offline credit card module on prestashop for this.I need all of my inventory imported and set up properly with all descriptions, tags, meta words, etc. I also need shipping set up to calculate automatically and provide FREE shipping on all orders over $500.I need the site to auto update daily with inventory changes and whatever backup system that is standard practice. I also need any other aspects of a Professional Online store that I am not aware of that are necessary to run a typical online website store.It is important also that you utilize the prestashop “features & attributes” capabilities that allow the view to narrow their search by caliber, capacity, action type, color, manufacturer, price, etc.

I will need the website populated with content and products from two suppliers of which I have the login information so you can download and upload the inventory. Everything is ready to go, should be a simple job for something skilled in prestashop. My budget is $500 and can pay in milestones based off of the work criteria list attached below:

• You will be able to create a professional gun store in prestashop.
  • The store will accept credit card payments but will not be charged automatically. It needs to be stored somewhere securely so I can access and charge at our shop. The module has already been installed on our shop for this.
  • Upload all inventory imported and set up properly with all descriptions, tags, meta words, etc.
  • Set up a shipping set up to automatically provide FREE shipping on all orders over $500.
  • I have two feeds from two suppliers that I will need integrated so they auto update daily with inventory changes and whatever backup system that is standard.
  • Any other aspects of a professional online store.
  • Utiliize prestashop “features & attributes” capabilities that allow the view to narrow their search by caliber, capacity, action type, color, manufacturer, price, etc. A good example of this is by visiting rsrgroup.com, then clicking on online catalogue, then product search, we are looking for the same functionality.