Need my skin updated to responsive theme fix goofes etc

devilsown

It is mandatory that you are familiar with prestashop software. This is not a i am learning project. I want a pro.

I am looking for someone to update my theme on site which using prestashop 1.5.4 based off my current site www.alcohol-injection.com i will supply the psd file. Its pretty similar to my current site just updated images, buttons etc. I also have another theme that i got off monster template that has some things that can be copied pasted out of it, to speed things up for you.

I need the new skin to work better with moduals. Hence for the left colum instead of making the first div an image with the title embaded in the image use the cufon or google font modals to put the title on top of the image. So if i install a new modual it will work out of the gate. That way there is less images to load. I would like the ability for the skin to be able to be 1 column or 2 columns. So some thought needs to be taken on how images are cropped/ loaded so it will work. When the page is loaded 1 colum 2 colum and then when the screen size changes.

I am wanting to have the theme updated, responsive to mobile browsers etc.Changes sizes with different screens sizes. Different devices etc.

With google placement being affected with size. The size of everything needs to be considered. Sprites need to be used. With images sizes selected properly. Keep down the amount of http request to min amounted needed.

I do like how my site builds content first, middle of the page, then the left column, top and then bottom. i would like to keep that.

With the template monster template i would like the category page snagged from it. i like how it lets you view the products in a box and also horizontal presentation. I also like how it makes the fonts highlight when hovered over.

Feel free to pm your price and some of your other work etc.

post-153709-0-32528400-1375229625_thumb.png