Issues with real quantity in advanced stock management

Hey All,

I hope someone can help me understand this cause it does not make sense to us.

We have a setup where we have two stores that are each connected to there own Warehouse that are both linked to the same supplier.

The problem comes with the real stock quantity because this effects the stock value that appear in the storefront.

My understanding is that Real Stock Quantity should increases when supply order is added to the warehouse and decrease when a customer order is made from the store attached to the warehouse.

We are able to add stock to the warehouse fine using a supply order fine but when we create a customer order it deducts the purchase from both the warehouses even though the store is only connected to one store. Can anyone tell why this happens because it means I end up with inaccurate stock numbers in the warehouse and it effects customers ability to order if the stock value goes negative.

• 2 weeks later...

Reubsnz is using Prestashop version is 1.5.4.1 (I'm working on the same project)

The second store was originally made in Prestashop as another shop in the same group. After all the problems being experienced with the warehouse cross-talk we tried moving the shop to a different shop group. Same things happen....

post-48359-0-85381600-1376047472_thumb.jpg