2nd and 3rd level menu visible when hovering 1st level

Hi, first of all, I have very few basic programming notions, so I'm a bit lost here.

I've been trying to make some changes to my top menu (native to prestashop - blocktopmenu), so when I hover on the first level, I can see 2nd and 3rd level at once. Alike the advanced menu.

I already configured the css to load things on its place, but even if I add the following code, the 3rd level is still hidden and only visible when hovering the second level:

.sf-menu li li li a, .sf-menu li.sfHover li li a {visibility:visible !important;}

I also tried to no avail:

.sf-menu li a li li, .sf-menu li.sfHover a li li {visibility:visible !important;}

I found this code while browsing the internet and said the !important is crucial to override the js options, but so far has done nothing.

With names it would be:

I hover on -> Women (1st level)

so displays -> Handbags (2nd level) / Shoulder bag, Tote, Clutch, etc (3rd level)

SORRY I don't have the site online, because I'm still on developing/testing fase, so it is all local.

Is there any way to make this possible? any change on the js which I don't understand?

Thank you for your time and help!