Send email on Order state change

I've various Prestashop running and working (and selling to customers) They works fine, but obviously need customization more deeper than change colors, applying theme.

Our shop sells items that may be:

- Packaged

- Unpackaged

- Manufactured on order

This involve diferents order preparation process than needs a conventional shop. And is desirable when one employee changes the state of an order, the shops sends emails to the customer if it's configured on states... but I want when the order's state changes send emails to the employees emails, or the configured mailalerts emails, In this case when an employee reads the email and them looks for state, if it's not their state do nothig... Example:

A client put and order, then sales department, review the order, payment, and creates documentation for the process. Then changes order's state to preparation. When the order's state has not been changed the Storage employees looks on to the email for order's state its Waiting payment or payment accepted, so do nothing until preparation state is achieved. Then Storage employees receives another email and look state: preparation, and then prepare the order...

Without that alert, when order state are changed, onlye the customer was adviced of that change, and no one in the shop knows that state's change excluding the employee has made the change, and if he can't or forget to tell to another no one is alerted until they open prestashop for order reviewing wich may be more time than desirable.

A lot of thanks for your attention

P.D. Sorry for the post... it's more big thant I expect. And sorry for my english level (poor)