Cannot access 'stock management' and 'stock cover'

Hello,

I activated the advanced stock management and I added my warehouse.

But when I want to go to the tab 'stock management' (and also stock cover) I get following error:

Unknown column 'cl.name' in 'where clause' SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS b.*, a.* , a.id_product as id, COUNT(pa.id_product_attribute) as variations FROM `ps_product` a LEFT JOIN `ps_product_lang` b ON (b.`id_product` = a.`id_product` AND b.`id_lang` = 6) LEFT JOIN `ps_product_attribute` pa ON (pa.id_product = a.id_product) LEFT JOIN ps_product_attribute_shop product_attribute_shop ON (product_attribute_shop.id_product_attribute = pa.id_product_attribute AND product_attribute_shop.id_shop IN (1, 3)) WHERE 1 AND a.cache_is_pack = 0 AND a.is_virtual = 0 AND cl.`name` LIKE '%didymos%' GROUP BY a.id_product ORDER BY a.id_product ASC LIMIT 0,50

at line 605 in file classes/db/Db.php

599. WebserviceRequest::getInstance()->setError(500, '

'.$this->getMsgError().'. From '.(isset($dbg[3]['class']) ? $dbg[3]['class'] : '').'->'.$dbg[3]['function'].'() Query was : '.$sql, 97);

600. }

601. else if (_PS_DEBUG_SQL_ && $errno && !defined('PS_INSTALLATION_IN_PROGRESS'))

602. {

603. if ($sql)

[color=#ff0000]604. throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError().'<br /><br /><pre>'.$sql.'</pre>');

[/color]605. throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError());

606. }

607. }

609. /**

I don't know what to do, so all help is welcome.

I have 1.5.3.1 and a multistore with 2 shops. I want to activate the advanced stock management because there will be some products the same in both shops and if it is sold in one shop, then it should be sold in the other as well.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...