classes/Rijndael.php on line 70

RIght this is my last attempt at this loosing the will to live now.

I have had prestashop working fine on a test domain via Softaculous so auto installer.

I then on a different domain but same server reinstalled prestashop imported the database from the other server and imported the images all worked fine.

However now I am happy I have it all working setting this up on the final domain but thsi is where is issue is , as the new host does not have Softaculous i have tried to install from the prestashop download (Same version) works fine its just when I import the SQL database into the new host it fails

I have tried to change the host in the data base.

Final attempt just now was to copy public_html from my old domain to me new domain and copy the database as is.

No need to change the domain names and the local directory as same setup just different domwin now all i get is Fatal error: Call to undefined function mcrypt_decrypt() in /home/sledirec/public_html/presta/classes/Rijndael.php on line 70

I treied the suggestion for PS_CIPHER_ALGORITHM makes no difference as doubt it would as it works fine as a standard install

• 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...