Cart/Paypal Help Need - Will PAY!

hilohaven

Hi,

Some of my customers can not checkout - this has been an ongoing problem. I'm using 1.5.4.0 and have just updated to the latest Paypal module.

Some customer feedback regarding their checkout experiance -

"Yes, I experienced much difficulty with your site in purchasing. The first time I got all the way through but then it failed through the PayPal checkout process upon returning to complete the order. It even emptied the cart, but nothing happened. The second time I tried, same thing. Then the site started acting really flaky, and wouldn't let me advance past the 1st stage of the cart/purchasing process. At that point, I gave up. It seems as though there are a couple of bugs at work. One with the workflow of the purchasing. It can somehow get stuck. And at some point in passing information from PayPal to the site, it fails to complete the checkout process. There were no errors that came up. Just when PayPal sent me back to your site, the cart was empty and nothing happened. Perhaps some token wasn't processed properly, I have no idea. "

A customer also tried to contact me when their order didn't work - I never received this email.

Any help would be appreciated :)

Katie

www.hilohaven.com