There are no carriers that deliver to the address you selected

Hi everyone,

I have the same problem as a lot of people concerning the carriers.

I had a look at most of the topics concerning this subjects and it still doesn't work.

"There are no carriers that deliver to the address you selected"

I configured my own carrier, because I want to send my products to France with the Hong Kong Post Office (I am based in Hong Kong)

I fixed everything. Created a new zone just for France, billing according total price, well configured price ranges, ...

I have two carriers:

- one for faster deliveries

- one for cheaper deliveries

Please it would be lovely if you could help me, it has been 4 days that I'm trying to solve this issue...

Thanks a lot

Alex

• 2 weeks later...
did you assign the country France to your new zone?

Hi El Patron,

I am also having issues similar to this. Hope you can help me too! Just installed Prestashop a few days ago.

I am based in Singapore and have domestic delivery options. To simplify things, I created a new domestic carrier, took out Singapore from the zone Asia and set up a new zone named as Singapore and assigned country Singapore to this new zone Singapore, and then have it linked to the domestic carrier.

It turns out that Prestashop cannot recognize the new zone with this same error when an order is to be delivered in Singapore

"There are no carriers that deliver to the address you selected"

I realized this to be true as after that, I re-assigned Singapore back to the Asia zone and the carrier assigned for Asia could pick up the Singapore address.

So my question is how do we create a new zone such that the system can recognize any country assigned to this zone and offer the correct carrier service?

Appreciate your input, guys!

Hi All,

Just realized that Prestashop does actually pickup the Singapore zone but there is something very funny here...

I tried the shopping process on 2 laptops and 1 smartphone (iPhone 5). The laptops say no carrier is found in Singapore but the smartphone managed to produce all the right carrier information I have keyed in.

So does it mean it is the browser (Chrome in this case) causing the problem while Apple Safari is compatible with Prestashop software?

Kindly advise, all the helpful souls out there... Thanks!

I am having the same problem, but I'm having it with a default zone and a default country (North America/Canada). I've checked to make sure my carrier, which I created, is shipping to Canada, so any help here? (I am using Chrome.)

Honestly, I don't understand the shipping configuration settings well enough to give a concise explanation of my current configuration. I'm sort of just flailing around in the dark here.

What I want to do is just flat rate shipping. $2 for everyone in the US and $7 for everyone else, no matter the weight or cost. I sell handmade jewelry but it isn't expensive enough to give everyone free shipping.

I have enabled 168 countries. Do you want me to give you a complete list?

I did enable the US and Canada, and the North American zone was already enabled when PrestaShop was installed. Testing the checkout with test customers using either of those countries gives me an error that says:

Untitled-1+copy.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm on version 1.4.9 and I wanted separate rates for France and had a similar problem.

For my existing carrier I created the weight ranges and prices. (At this time France was assigned to Europe) I created a new zone and assigned France to the new zone, but when I tried to test the charges for France I got the message that no carriers deliver to the address.

I found that on the shipping tab bottom of the page Fees by carrier, geographical zone, and ranges had two entries one for Europe which was filled out correctly and one for the new zone France Metropolitan which was blank (or all zeros I can't quite remember), I filled out the new zone and its seems to work ok.

I Assumed that the weight / cost ranges would be transferred.

Hope this helps, something to check at least

Chris G

created a new zone for France.

Edited the carries

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I faced the same problem with a store that I am customizing for a week.

I got it solved by creating a new carrier and referring each and every steps just like how it was configured in the default carrier that was working "My carrier", one thing that was very peculiar and I hope that solved was "Tax" value.

Previously when I created a carrier, I didn't mention the "Tax" value and this carrier didn't show up in the shipment selection part. After creating another carrier with the value "Tax" it worked fine.

Screen shots attached showing the proof how a custom carrier was working in prestashop 1.5.6

--

Jena

post-396794-0-21617100-1390577061_thumb.jpg

post-396794-0-51437500-1390577063_thumb.jpg

Honestly, I don't understand the shipping configuration settings well enough to give a concise explanation of my current configuration. I'm sort of just flailing around in the dark here.

What I want to do is just flat rate shipping. $2 for everyone in the US and $7 for everyone else, no matter the weight or cost. I sell handmade jewelry but it isn't expensive enough to give everyone free shipping.

I have enabled 168 countries. Do you want me to give you a complete list?

I did enable the US and Canada, and the North American zone was already enabled when PrestaShop was installed. Testing the checkout with test customers using either of those countries gives me an error that says:

Untitled-1+copy.jpg

Hi, not sure you found this documentation, I hope it helps.  Shipping seems 'funny' until you get he hang of it.  So if you can review the document to your settings and see if there is a bug a boo in the configuration you  made.

http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS15/Managing+Shipping

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi guys,

I'm struggling with the same issue:

There are no carriers that deliver to the address you selected

Is there anything wrong with my ranges or tax value ?

Also I'm not using any warehouse.

Many many thanks to help here !

post-838972-0-11237900-1414531174_thumb.jpg

post-838972-0-24615500-1414531176_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi, got the same issue.

I have defiend a Carrier but when the user gotes to checkout. At after address  I get error:

There are no carriers that deliver to the address you selected.

Please see the attached image.

Pelase help.

Attached Thumbnails

post-1030605-0-35127400-1433867564.png

Thank you very much. I just dropped using this junk. I am writing my own code. At least I know what is where. I have spent over a month to launch a store, and did not work. I started with OpenCart and then I came here. All my time wasted. I will advise other if they can code or pay someone to do, don't waste time with any of these open source junks.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Remember that in PrestaShop the best way to avoid this error is NOT to indicate any specific carrier for a given product, unless you plan on effectively restricting that particular product to that specific carrier or carriers you specify when creating/editing your products. Every shop has a specific way of making business and I feel that with this decisively intricate way of setting up shipping options Presta is empowering it's users not otherwise. If you think for a moment that Presta is too complicated or layered deep try and get yourself into Magento. THAT's complicated!

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I am having the same problem, but I'm having it with a default zone and a default country (North America/Canada). I've checked to make sure my carrier, which I created, is shipping to Canada, so any help here? (I am using Chrome.)

Lyssa, Make sure you create a carrier for North America International.

• 9 months later...

I reproduced the mentioned Error when selecting a country (Germany) in localisation->country and activated only the zone(Germany) in delivery->company->zones and not also the zone (Europe).

...You can solve this by choosing the correct zone (Not Europe but Germany) in localisation->countries->Germany.

Edited by monkey island (see edit history)

Remember that in PrestaShop the best way to avoid this error is NOT to indicate any specific carrier for a given product, unless you plan on effectively restricting that particular product to that specific carrier or carriers you specify when creating/editing your products. Every shop has a specific way of making business and I feel that with this decisively intricate way of setting up shipping options Presta is empowering it's users not otherwise. If you think for a moment that Presta is too complicated or layered deep try and get yourself into Magento. THAT's complicated!

This was the issue for us. Some items had had carriers assigned (Catalog -> Products, then click on Shipping), and clearing all of the carriers from all products allowed every product to use any carrier.

The purpose of this function is for example if you have a very large product that can only be shipped by a freight company (rather than UPS, USPS, etc.), you can assign it a specific carrier (e.g. "Freight"), and it will only be able to be shipped by the carrier "Freight".