Vouchers exception on products with Special Price

Hi,

I am looking for a way to prevent voucher discounts to be calculated on products that already have a special price.

To attract customers we always do have a few products with special price. But we do NOT want additional voucher discounts to be calculated.

Is it possible to make this work in Prestashop?

• 4 months later...

I solved in this way:

In classes/Cart.php I copied the "public function getOrderTotal" and I called it "getOrderTotalWithoutOnSaleProducts". In this new method I changed those lines adding a control to skip on_sale ones:

foreach ($products as $product) // products refer to the cart details
{

if (!$product['on_sale']) {

etc. etc.

Then in classes/CartRule.php I used it instead of the old one:

// Discount (%) on the whole order
    if ($this->reduction_percent && $this->reduction_product == 0)
    {
    // Do not give a reduction on free products!
    $order_total = $context->cart->getOrderTotalWithoutOnSaleProducts($use_tax, Cart::ONLY_PRODUCTS, $package_products);

I made this change only for percentage discount on the whole order. 

Hope that helps!

nimloth

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for my late reply Nimloth and thanks for the code.

I need to take it a step further though and I am currently working on that. I need to be able to create customer groups with specific discounts and those discounts should ALWAYS be calculated as a % of the base-price.

Then I need to find out what price is lowest: group-price or special-price or (base-price -/- voucher) and then use that lowest price.

And in product-list.tpl I need to be able to show the base-price, the discount (as a %) and the final-price.

In product.tpl that's no problem since I have all prices and discounts available there, but not so in product-list.tpl

So my current struggle is to find out where I can extract the base-price and the group-discount so that I can add them to the smarty array and display them in product-list.tpl.

If anybody can give me a hint where to extract the base-price and group-discount-percentage I would be very glad.