Some challenges with CMS Block

Hi, am relatively new to Prestashop and am learning each day.

I am using the default template. So far, so good. The CMS Block "Information" is positioned now both on the website as well as under the Home button in the menuheader. How can I delete the information buttons under home? It is now visible as a drop down menu and looks silly (yes I know I did that myself :).

Anyone an idea on how to solve this matter?

Thanks a lot!!

can you be more specify eiwint .the cms block is at two place one at the footer and another at the menu bar .. if you dont want at the menu bar go to your top menu module and remove the cms block link you dont want. or you can remove the position for the cms module by going to modules menu underthat positions will be there and u can remove the position for that module you want.before that clearly know what are hooks and positions?

Thanks for your response!

Actually, when reading your response, it is on three positions. One in the menu, two in the sidebar and three in the footer. I want it to appear in the footer and sidebar, but not as a dropdown of home.

I can see that in Modules -> Top Menu Header -> Settings under the CMS tab the pages appear which are placed under "Information" of the homepage sidebar as well.

As you can see here http://tiandecy.com/prestashop/en/ Home has a dropdown menu, I want to remove that!

Hope this makes it more clear :)