Different pricing model. Is it possible?

Hello colleagues,

I have a client with complicated pricing model. 2 years ago I made custom e-commerce solution for him but I am thinking to offer him prestashop as a new platform. At the moment I am wondering is it possible.

The client offers elastic nets for farming, building and sport.

Its products have 3 pricing models:

1. Product that has single price, for example hook for net. This is the default pricing model for prestashop.

2. Nets on roll with predefined height and unlimited width. There are 3 known heights and the user should choose one of them from dropdown and should enter how many meters what to get from this roll. The price is per 1 line meter and is different for every roll height.

3. Other nets with price per quadratic meter. The user should fill up width and height which he wants.

Is it possible to use prestashop with default tools for this client? How can I configure pricing for model 2 and 3?

Edited by tolito (see edit history)

2. The client will buy "quantity" as length, but quantity is integer, so the unit of measurement has to be the smallest integer one, eg cm.. 3. I think there is possibility of adding text field in product tabs, when you create/edit a product.. Please check it.. Regards B)

For type 2 the lenght in meters could be quantity but how the end users can select the height if the roll with dropdown and how the price have to be calculated ??

The height will be dropdown (example: 1. 0,5m 2. 1m 3. 1,5m) and the quantity will be the length.. You will define very big quantity or you will allow backorder (when the stock is finished to allow orders)... So for example 0,5m tall 10lev/m, 1m tall 20, 1,5m tall 25

according to the quantity and the dropdown you will have the final result!! If you like give me access and I will fix it for you!!