[solved] My favourite products - what page / tpl

i am configuring my template and i have done some code in the header.tpl to set certain pages to have certain paddings etc.. rather than doing it on everypage.

<!-- Center -->	  
{* No Left Column layout Correction*}
{if $page_name == 'authentication' || $page_name == 'my-account' || $page_name == 'history' || $page_name == 'order' || $page_name == 'order-slip' || $page_name == 'addresses' || $page_name == 'identity' || $page_name == 'account' || $page_name == 'pagenotfound'}
 <div id="center_column" class="push_2 grid_7 alpha omega" style="margin-left: 27px; padding-right: 30px;">	
{else}
 <div id="center_column" class="grid_7 alpha omega">
{/if}

now i have managed to do this on most pages but i get stuck when i get to 'My favourite products' in my account. The link actually loads a module. I am unable to reference this in my code above to add in the no left colum hack and what happens is the ceter column then 'slides' all the way to the left making my site look ugly

does anyone know how i can referecne this page in my header.tpl. I will not really be able to edit the template favoriteproducts-account.tpl because i have altered <div id="center_column">

There must be a way of reference in with similiar code as above.

any help is appreciated.

shoulders

post-16140-0-93859000-1372869587_thumb.jpg

post-16140-0-48736300-1372869595_thumb.jpg

Edited by shoulders (see edit history)

the solution was easy.

• enable'always open console' in the PS backend (advanced parameters / performance)
  • load the page that you want the page name for
  • in the console window search for $page_name and the value is the pages name

in my case for the 'My favourite products' is

$page_name == 'module-favoriteproducts-account'

easy when you know how.