Permission by Employee/User

jfreeman

I have Employee's broken down by type of employee (i.e. Sales Manager, Sales, Inside Sales) and give them the appropriate permissions in order for them to utilize the backend based on their Employee type.

However, even though the Employee's can only utilize functionality according to their permission group, we need another level of security.

Example: Sales Employee's can enter their orders but can see other employee's orders and all of the customers and their history.

I would like to request that in addition to the permission group (i.e. Sales Manager, Sales, Inside Sales) there be a way that only each Employee only see information that pertains to them only. I would like not to have my Employee's to be able to see the overall sales of the company nor what another Employee is producing for sales. Although, in working in a hierarchy structure such as Admin, Sales Manager, Sales, Inside Sales; in our case the Admin should see all activity, the Sales Manager should be able to see all Employee's reporting to them.

This not only helps individual Employee's from seeing other Employee's sales - it would also restrict the Employee from seeing the entire customer base and should the Employee leave - they would have a way to take our customer with them.

I hope this makes sense but this suggestion is very needed in my opinion. If this option already exists, please let me know. Again, I am referring to taking the current Employee permissions to the next level.

Thank you for the consideration.