<SOLVED> Product Pages Not Opening After Upgrade to 1.5

Hello Friends,

I have upgraded my store from 1.4.7 to 1.5.4.1. After upgrade home page is opening properly. But on product pages I am getting below error.

"Error: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2)"

On all product pages I am getting this error.

Sample product url is as below.

Will be great if anyone assist.

Thanks

Edited by Vilas (see edit history)

i don't know this hosting and how it is configured, but log files are usually located in the root dir of your ftp account (search for .txt files), sometimes it is also located in the /log/ subdirectory.

moreover, sometimes in the webhosting control panel you've got possibility to check the "error log" files - you should check it, maybe there is more informations related to your issue

After raising complaint to my host I have received below response from them.

The issue is with the products images are incorrectly fetching in the application. I could see that when we access the products it will access along with the folders. For example, when we access the product 'Fly E320' in will re-direct to the the URL at ........................................ However, I could not find the folder 'dual-sim-mobiles' in your web directory. So, I suggest you please update the proper products path in the application , so that it can fetch the proper database contents.

I am unable to understand what exactly I have to do in this case?

Thanks

Edited by Vilas (see edit history)

Thanks to razaro for solving my this issue.

He suggested me to remove that product rating module which I had installed in Prestashop 1.4.7 After removing that module my issue resolved.

Really he is master of prestashop.

Many thanks to him

Regards

• 1 month later...