So, I've installed Prestashop onto my GoDaddy hosted website and have it set up to the point that it has the default theme displayed with my custom logo. Other than that I have not been able to make any other changes so as to reflect my brand.

I will need to learn how to edit color, etc, but I don't believe that will be very hard since there already seems to be so much information on that subject.

What I need help with is how to completely remove certain elements and/or edit them.

For example: I would like to change elements of the footer, such as the free shipping icon, since I will not be offering that. I would also like to completely remove the "OUR STORE(S)!" displayed on the lower right hand column and edit the "CONTACT US" because I would like to show my own contact information for customer services.

Those are just examples and I'm sure if I learned how to edit/remove those I can figure out everything else I need to do.

I am looking forward to what responses the community has to offer and I am very excited to get started on my website.

Thanks- Wizzy :)

P.S. I believe it is relevant to say that I am at least average when it comes to HTML/CSS coding. I taught myself a couple years ago and since then have made several simple websites (obviously not ecommerce though lol). ;)