Error uploading images 'undefined'

Hi everyone!

I just rently joined prestashop forum. I'm web developer and i'm starting managing a prestashop client web. The client is running with 1.5.0.17 version.

I've found some problems working with the image loader. Last week I wrote a post at the spanish forum without solution. So I'v decided to try in this forum to find someone who could help me. The ftp is working well, also I don't have any problem uploading images to categories, so it seems the problem is in the product image loader. When i'm triying to upload a new photo (i've checked all the requirements jpg, png, gif compressed below 8MB) the panel shows me 'UNDEFINED' mistake. Does anybody know what is the problem?

I need to find a solution, my client shop is working without images and this could not be possible.

Please, could anybody help me?

Best regards!

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem and no one will answer--I've started new topics and replied to old. I guess I lose and just have to find a different shop. So disappointing--so many of us have the exact same problem and no one seems able to help. I was so happy to find this and now one tiny problem with product images not uploading and the topic is ignored. Geeze.