404's on translations Google Sitemap module?

Bocko

I use the Google Sitemap module included with Prestashop 1.5.4.1, and I have two languages, English and Swedish.

If I build sitemap, the Swedish sitemap becomes all wrong, like this

/sv/contact-us instead of /sv/kontakta-oss

I.e., it makes it exactly like the English one, only with different language path, the "friendly URL's" I have rewritten doesn't show.

Does this mean I can't use rewritten "friendly URL's", or can I solved it some way (without heavy coding work), or is there even some decent alternative Sitemap plugin I can use instead? Premium or free.

39 views, and not a single reply? Common lads, don't be shy. IS this a known bug, or is there some sort of error on my side? It would be really helpful to know.

In addition, are there some alternative modules worth using instead? I mean active ones. I wouldn't mind paying for one, if I just knew it would work with future updates. I am quite fed up with wasting time and money on stuff that doesn't work.

• 2 weeks later...

No, it does not solve the problem, in any way. Things are exactly as before. Is there anything I need to really do to make it work, besides updating the module and re-generating the sitemap(s). As far as I can see, the problem is exactly as I described it previously. Nothing changed.

• 2 weeks later...

Would there be any sort of possibility to have an "official statement", someone confirming that this IS an error, and not just a problem with my installation? It's weeks since I have brought this up in a number of threads, and I haven't had one single answer of whatever?