Trouble with adding a product that has multiple combinations - combination generator fails to finish

First off - I'll be so thankful to whomever is able to help me solve this, it's really been bugging me. I'm trying to add a product that's got a very large number of variations, color, size (diameter), size (width) and application. The end result is something like 3500 total variations. Every time I attempt to create this the product generator runs for maybe 15-20 minutes and then the page fails to finish loading. Upon inspection of the product and combinations, it appears to have added them all, but when visiting that section of my store, there is no product, no images, or description, the entire product details are all completely blank, showing only my background color. If I load the product page during the generation process, it generally shows all of the appropriate options up to about 75% completion. I've tried this on multiple PCs and even at another location. Please advise! Thank you!

This is on Presta 1.5.3.1

Edited by SBKUnlimited (see edit history)