I have a problem with check out. When trying to buy something the shop does not show tranport info. And after accepting terms and conditions it does not show accept buttom. so cant go for payment.

Any ideas. pic attached thanks

post-523887-0-05517200-1370271824_thumb.jpg

It doesn't let you proceed, because you don't have any delivery available.

Go to carrier and shipping and check that you have them correctly configured.

its easy to forget to enable the correct country, weight or price range,... And if it happens, it won't be any available.

Create a test carrier, with (for example) a price range 0 - 1000000, weight range 0 - 10000, available to all zones, all groups (if you have any), all shops (if in multishop), and active (of course).

It should show in front office when you try to finalize a sale.

If it doesn't, let us know again, but form the top of my head, i don't remember what could be. Only going through the configurations.

In the product editing in the tab shipping you can unselect all, if you want to use all carriers available.

if you select one, then it won't use the others.

You don't need to specify a warehouse. I do not use warehouses for now, as i have no need, and if different for adding stock...

You you're using warehouse, i don't know the right options that show up. But i think you need to select the carrier for that warehouse. Not sure.

If you have the products in one space, and don't need location on the product to better find it, don't know if it wouldn't be better to not use warehouse feature...

Well so what i read in the morning defenetly wrong. now why carriers arent working...i wish i knew

just deleted all the carriers and this is the mesage:

There is 1 error

1. There are no carriers that deliver to the address you selected.

« Back

Choose your delivery method

No carriers available for the address "My address".

Terms, Conditions and Age Restrictions

I agree to the terms and conditions, and age restrictions, will adhere to them unconditionally. (Read the Terms and Conditions of Service)

Edited by kenkokafe (see edit history)

Wow. Congrats. I'm still having the same problem though. This post is not really that helpful.

try to reconfigure shipping & carriers in your back office, this is most important thing in this case. Make sure that you selected zones, that you configured price and weight ranges etc.

I just deleted the courrier and created a brand new one with the appropriate zones, weights, etc.

then it disappeared.

Decided to import my Database back up . Left the courrier that i made up before, but made a new one and disabled the one i deleted privously, prior to import back up.

Courries disapeared again. But when enabled NO courriers were showing, even the one that worked before. Chache was cleared and i take the recompilation has been done automatically as I have it set to automatic when changes.

any ideas? many thanks