Paypal sandbox api using in paypal for checking

actually i am using pay pal api sandbox testing. but when go through the purchase process in my site and click on paypal button it's throwing me some error like:-

Please try to contact the merchant:

1. PayPal response:
  2. TIMESTAMP -> 2013-06-03T12:34:20Z
  3. L_ERRORCODE0 -> 10002
  4. L_SHORTMESSAGE0 -> Security error
  5. L_LONGMESSAGE0 -> Security header is not valid
  6. L_SEVERITYCODE0 -> Error Please help me out as soon as possible

• 1 month later...

I'm also trying to setup paypal as well. I was getting this error but I got around this by making sure that the email on the payment config page was the paypal test email not the actual business one. Of course this is assuming that you're in test mode.

I've got the payment to go through but the status of the order is saying awaiting paypal payment so not sure if I'm supposed to approve the payment in paypal. This all used to happen automatically. I will check the settings.

Update: Added a new business developer paypal account and the payment went all the way through without intervention.

Edited by surfgimp (see edit history)

• 2 months later...

I've tried paypal in my prestashop 1.5. I've setup it with a fake business account create in Paypal to try payments with sandbox.

But PS return thi error:

Please try to contact the merchant:
PayPal response:
DC -> origin2-api-3t.sandbox.paypal.com; secureTOKEN
TIMESTAMP -> 2013-09-25T14:23:32Z
Edited by kall3 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I had the same problem as you with the "DC->..." message.

After searching the web for any solution (and finding this thread^^), i went back to check paypal developper site and doc.

Something caught my eye and then i checked, modified then retested and : Hallelujiah !! Everything works fine with Sandbox account.

The solution that worked for me : install and activate PHP cURL extension on my server.

It worked right after install, no configuration, no manipulation, no changes to Sandbox account and no changes to Paypal mod in PS.

If this can be helpful to any of you having the same problem, happy i could help.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, 

I search everywhere without success for this problem.

I've create a file with phpinfo()... my server don't have cURL installed ("curl" don't appear in php info screen).

My server administrator will install cURL.

thank you so much for your help!!!

• 2 years later...