.. Different Cargo Cost for each product.? [for 1.2]

Dear Sir / Madam ,

We are using PrestaShop 1.2 version in our web site.

We want to specify a different cargo cost to each of our product.We want to learn if we could do that in Presta Shop vers.1.2 ? If we could, what is the way of doing it?

We are waiting for your kind answer.

Yours faithfully ,

Dear Sir/Madam ,

Thanks for your fast response for my question.

In the following link, a supporter friend put an application which makes an arrangement for
entering different cargo costs for each of the products.As he says , this application is written
for Presta Shop vers.1.2 .

http://www.prestashopturkiye.com/index.php?categoryid=3&p13_sectionid=5&p13_fileid=45

I installed it.As a result, I could enter a cargo cost for each of the products.But, in the web
site, the web page of this is not opening up.
I hope, you could check this application for its' efficiency.

I talked with this person and he answered the application is working, truly.

The thema which i am using for Presta Shop vers. 1.2. , is Artcworks, actually.

Thanks for your support in advance.

sorry i don t understand very well. Your link is from the same man that my link ?

My link :
Ahoakman works on shipping by item. His contribution works with prestashop 1.2. However, it doesn't add shipping fees... it takes the "maximum" shipping cost.

and your link ? i don't understand at all turkish...

Good days ,

I read your post in above link.As i checked your web page, even i made the total quantity
in 2 products in total 15pcs,the cargo cost was still 2.50€ (The cargo cost is also 2.50 € for
even 1 pcs of product in this web site).
But, we need that total cargo costs must change in every product which are added or subs-
tructed to/from Shopping Cart according to each product and the quantity of the product
which is added or substracted.
Thanks in advance for your response.

Best Regards ,

i dont know if i understand exactly... my english level is near my turkich one ;)

i think 2,5 euro are your manutention costs. You put 0, no several carriers, no zones,.... Just the code and you can put one shipping fee for each product, you fill-in directly in BO and it is written on the product page.

However, i can't use this contribution like it.
- you add a product in the cart with shipping fees of 2 euros... no problem
- you add an other with shipping fees of 3 euros...
- shipping total costs are 3 euros (the maximum....), i need to be able to add them and to have 5 euros.

If you have an idea....?

i think it is this function that must be modified :

function getTotalShipping()
   {
       if (!$this->id)
           return 0;

$products = $this->getProducts();
       $order_total = 0;
       $maximum = 0;
       foreach ($products AS $product)
       {
               //$order_total = $order_total + $product['shipping_peritem']; //
               ('1.1' * intval($product['quantity']));

if ($product['shipping_peritem'] > $maximum) {
                   $maximum = $product['shipping_peritem'];
               }

}

return $maximum;
   } 

I don't know the reaction of this contribution whith reduction ...

sorry i don t understand very well. Your link is from the same man that my link ?

My link :
Ahoakman works on shipping by item. His contribution works with prestashop 1.2. However, it doesn't add shipping fees... it takes the "maximum" shipping cost.

and your link ? i don't understand at all turkish...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello ,
I am adding the application here, which has the arrangements i need and tried to tell in my question.
I didn't manage to run it on my web site.

I would be glad if the Presta Shop 1.2 users, could check and edit the application according to the
features i specied in my first posting.

Have a good day.

can you help me to upload the application...? i will try too.

i click "simdi indir" and next ?
"Kebul" or "Geri" ?

I can use this module like this ? Nothing to pay, no licence ?...

thanks for your help...

next.. click ''kabul ediyorum''

i think download page is not working... :=(

The thing we want to do is;
when we insert a product, we want to insert or calculate a shipping cost for that product.
If a consumer buys from the same product more then one piece, then the shipping cost must be calculated as the number of bought products.
For example; if you buy 3 pcs. of product A and if the product price is 10,00 € and the shipping cost is 1,00 € then the price that you have to pay must be 33,00 €.

The price of product A is 10,00 € and the shipping cost is 1,00€ and number of bought product is 3 pcs.
The price of product B is 15,00 € and the shipping cost is 1,30€ and number of bought product is 1 pcs.
The price of product C is 13,00 € and the shipping cost is 1,50€ and number of bought product is 5 pcs.
The price of product D is 8,00 € and the shipping cost is 0,90€ and number of bought product is 2 pcs.
Then the total amount must be : 139,60€