Importing same products to 2 shops

Hi,

If i have 2 stores that both want to sell the same products, but i have over 3000 products. Can i export the products from the first shop and then install them onto my second shop. Obviously they will have the same names and product descriptions.

Will this mean that i could get penalised by the search engines for having plagiarised material because my sites will have the same products.

Is there any thing such as a module that allows you to edit the product descriptions on mass. For instant editing 100 products descriptions at the same time ?

Thanks

This is correct. The main domain used is the one of the standard/first shop. This is a correct function to avoid double content and penalty in your SEO.

The second domain will act as a sub-shop and is not affecting any SEO.

If you have the absolut same content on two different domains Google will penalize you and your shops go with a bad page rank, because you are sharing your content into 2 instead to canalize and force it in only one project.

It's independent. You read the links I posted above ? Same content is the same content. You are sharing your page rank with your second domain and possibly others when descriptions are copied. Unique content is king in SEO. Canalizes all in one shop and use multishop feature which acts correct to avoid penalties on SERP's.