I'm looking for someone interested in develop a back-office dispatch/shipping transactions/orders module for prestashop.

It needs to take care of all shipping processes:

- Receive transactions/orders for Prestashop particular shop (sub-shop of multi-store) and certain status (defined in parameters)

- Divide the number of transactions by box (defined in parameters)

- List/Print Picking List grouped by location in warehouse

- Through barcode recognize the product and inform the target box

- After a transaction/order is complete print shipping generic label and Prestashop invoice (when carrier of shop is DHL, save information's for a table in database to be picked by logistics software)

- When the picking list is complete the status of transaction/order in Prestashop need to be changed

Simple wire-frame, workflow and workflow details here (and small video):

https://www.dropbox....description.rar

Edited by Luís Marques (see edit history)

Hello Open Presta, thanks for your comment. I think our budget is good, we are looking for quality and affordable price.

But the budget depends on proposal/quote where developer can benefit, for example, if you create the module and publish for Prestashop marketplace.

Hi Luis,

We are a SIngapore based firm with 40+ employees. We have strong expertise n prestashop product page development using various prestashop themes associated. Please add me in skyp at suman.pandi-photon to discuss few questions that I have and also email your full spec to [email protected].

Look forward for your reply.

Thanks,

Suman

+65-68186172

• Like 1

Hi Luis,

We are a SIngapore based firm with 40+ employees. We have strong expertise n prestashop product page development using various prestashop themes associated. Please add me in skyp at suman.pandi-photon to discuss few questions that I have and also email your full spec to [email protected].

Look forward for your reply.

Thanks,

Suman

+65-68186172

Thank you for the interest Suman. Sent.