Fatal Error after checkout with paypal 3.5.0

mr_schwensen

Hi everyone,

I'm using prestashop version 1.5.3.1 in combination with paypal module 3.5.0. The Shop itself is deactivated (under construction) and I've added my ip address for testing so far. In the paypal module the express method is activated and sand box deactivated. SSL is activated.

The Problem: If I make a order and choose paypal as payment method the shop navigates me direct to the paypal website which is correct so far. After the checkout in paypal the following error occured on my webshop:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PrestaShopException' with message 'Can't load Order state status' in /web/www/exclu2/html/classes/PaymentModule.php:145 Stack trace: #0 /web/www/exclu2/html/modules/paypal/paypal.php(1221): PaymentModuleCore->validateOrder(1, 2, 10, 'PayPal', 'Payment accepte...', Array, 1, false, 'f7d9515176e12e3...', Object(Shop)) #1 /web/www/exclu2/html/modules/paypal/express_checkout/payment.php(267): PayPal->validateOrder(1, 2, 10, 'PayPal', 'Payment accepte...', Array, 1, false, 'f7d9515176e12e3...', Object(Shop)) #2 /web/www/exclu2/html/modules/paypal/express_checkout/payment.php(283): validateOrder(Object(Customer), Object(Cart), Object(PaypalExpressCheckout)) #3 {main} thrown in /web/www/exclu2/html/classes/PaymentModule.php on line 145

I have no idea what to do...

PS: this is my order_state table:

f7j226vz.png

I found the problem! It seems prestashop has problems if the database auto_increment uses a space of 10. so for example the first id is 1, the second 11, 21, 31 etc. This causes a lot of trouble in prestashop. If have manually configurated the order_state table in prestashop and modified the id's to 1,2,3,4 instead of 1,11,21,31...

• Like 1

• 1 year later...