Big problem - order Step 2 doesn´t appear on 1.5.4.0

Hi all,

please help to solve this big error:

I have launched PS 1.5.4.0, all is done, I made translations directly in TPL files, but at Checkout - First step OK, but Second step just this blank page with few rows.

Thanks a lot!

sc.jpg

This is second step of order with error (blank page with few info):

scerror.jpg

Hi,

I am getting the same problem, but my error is:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 122880 bytes) in /home/ectradin/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_compile_private_print_expression.php on line 127

any ideas?

Hi,

I am getting the same problem, but my error is:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 122880 bytes) in /home/ectradin/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_compile_private_print_expression.php on line 127

any ideas?

you need to increases the max memory that php is allowed to use. There are loads of post in this forum and on external forums on how to increase this, if you are unsure contact your hosting provider.

did you load a custom module 'blocklink', this is the problem module, i.e. where the error is.

and you stated you changed the .tpl files directly for translation, You should have used the back office to do this.

It's possible that you may have made a coding error when directly the .tpl files.

Note: never ever change files unless you have no other choice.

Compare the modules/blocklink file dates to see if you modified the file, if not then download via ftp your files and upload a new native prestashop blocklink module (can be found by unzipping the version of PS you are using).

Hi,

I have finally made new htaccess and new debugs and found the fatal error - you can see it in picture:

e.png

And this is line 332 in cache file:

<label for="id_address_delivery"><!--?php if ($_smarty_tpl--->tpl_vars['cart']->value->isVirtualCart()){?><!--?php echo smartyTranslate(array('s'=-->'Vyberte fakturačnú adresu:'),$_smarty_tpl);?></label>

And this is original template orderr-address.tpl file line:

<label for="id_address_delivery">{if $cart->isVirtualCart()}{l s='Vyberte fakturačnú adresu:'}{else}{l s='Vyberte doručovaciu adresu:'}{/if}</label>

Please, help with fixing this error. Thanks a lot for your suggestions!