How to configure both carrier out of range to be disable

I'm trying to configure at shipping>carrier>then select all the carrier>then at out of range behaviour: to disable carrier instead of "apply the cost of the highest defined range".

I have set two carrier. 1 of it is according to total price and another one according to total weight. when both of the carrier set according "out of range behaviour: to disable carrier". one of the carrier only show up on front office and another one was not showing although the weight is in the range. Provided that i had set all the fees. If one the carrier that set according to weight the "out of range behaviour: to apply the cost of the highhest defined range" and now both of the carrier showing up at the front office but however if i set to this behaviour my carrier still enable although it goes far beyond the weight range with the same shipping price. For example i only accept until 30kg now you can purchase more than 30kg with the shipping price of 30kg and this cannot be correct. Besides, when i purchase 1kg of goods the shipping fees showing 30kg shipping fees.

The carrier that according to weight i set it according to like this:

0.001- 0.500 = price

0,501 - 0.75 = price

Is this correct?

Please help.

Edited by goodboy88 (see edit history)

I'm trying to configure at shipping>carrier>then select all the carrier>then at out of range behaviour: to disable carrier instead of "apply the cost of the highest defined range".

I have set two carrier. 1 of it is according to total price and another one according to total weight. when both of the carrier set according "out of range behaviour: to disable carrier". one of the carrier only show up on front office and another one was not showing although the weight is in the range. Provided that i had set all the fees. If one the carrier that set according to weight the "out of range behaviour: to apply the cost of the highhest defined range" and now both of the carrier showing up at the front office but however if i set to this behaviour my carrier still enable although it goes far beyond the weight range with the same shipping price. For example i only accept until 30kg now you can purchase more than 30kg with the shipping price of 30kg and this cannot be correct. Besides, when i purchase 1kg of goods the shipping fees showing 30kg shipping fees.

The carrier that according to weight i set it according to like this:

0.001- 0.500 = price

0,501 - 0.75 = price

Is this correct?

Please help.

You have two issues.

1. You cannot use both price and weight at the same time for shipping. It has to be one or the other.

2. Price and weight ranges are inclusive/exclusive. So in your example it should be :

0.001- 0.500 = price

0.500 - 0.75 = price

This means from 0.001 up to and including 0.500 and from but excluding 0.500 up to and including 0.75

Edited by Dave L (see edit history)

You have two issues.

1. You cannot use both price and weight at the same time for shipping. It has to be one or the other.

2. Price and weight ranges are inclusive/exclusive. So in your example it should be :

0.001- 0.500 = price

0.500 - 0.75 = price

This means from 0.001 up to and including 0.500 and from but excluding 0.500 up to and including 0.75

Actually i had 2 carriers. One of them set according to the price and another one set according to weight.

Thanks i had try to adjust the weight base on your recommendation and it works now. But however i don't understand if i choose a product with a weight of 0.5kg the the price will be 0.5 - 0.75kg range price not 0.5kg and below range but i think there is no problem for this and i think is acceptable.

One more thing on the help file it said the price should put according as below:

0.001- 0.500 = price

0,501 - 0.75 = price

and it doesn't work. I think prestashop should do some amendment on it.