Looking for developer to enhance color picker module

DomParker

Hello,

I am currently moving an existing client to PS V1.5 from their existing 1.36 site. The client has an office furniture website where they wish to sell chairs and other items in a variety of fabrics and then a variety of qualities and colours. The Prestashop color picker is quite limited and what they would ideally like is a means by which the buyer could select fabrics / colours etc as can be seen on this site which is another office furniture site http://www.businessfurnitureonline.co.uk/store/seating/executive-office-chairs/bfo-product-inflexion-high-back-executive-chair/

We are looking for a PS developer who can make the necessary charges in order to get this result from the new site. We have yet to select a theme so this could be decide after finding out if this is possible.

I would be greateful to hear from anyone who believes that they can achieve this for the client and obviously we would be looking for potential costs involved in this project please. Many thanks : Dom Parker (used to be "wilfred11" but regenerating my password no longer works for some reason... I am NOT a new member and have been on the forum for at least 2 years now)

Hope to hear from anyone soon. Best wishes : Dom