Upgrade 1.4.10 to 1.5.4.1

Hello

I wanted to upgrade my shop from 1.4.10 to 1.5.4.1 using "one-click upgrade."

After the update was complete, I had the old and the new shop superimposed in both the front and the back end.

After I had made ​​a backup of the shop and the database, I have completely deleted the update and restore the backup files (Store and DB).

Now in the restored shop some things don´t work correctly

1) The tab "modules" can no longer be opened. (Individual modules can be opened but with a quick choice).

2) The product can not be assigned to different categories (only the main category).

3) The shop has about 3000 items of which about 1000 photos were not included. Instead of the photos I see a link that leads to an error message.

4) Certain items can not be deleted. The following error message: "An error occurred during deletion. Contained in this product is to order"

Everything else (customers, orders, etc.) works properly.

What can I do?

Hello

After the store and the DB was restored, the products can´t be assigned to any category. It appears the error message "This product can only be assigned to the main category".

Several products can not be deleted.

Greetings

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

I wanted to upgrade my shop from 1.4.10 to 1.5.4.1 using "one-click upgrade."

After the update was complete, I had the old and the new shop superimposed in both the front and the back end.

After I had made ​​a backup of the shop and the database, I have completely deleted the update and restore the backup files (Store and DB).

Now in the restored shop some things don´t work correctly

1) The tab "modules" can no longer be opened. (Individual modules can be opened but with a quick choice).

2) The product can not be assigned to different categories (only the main category).

3) The shop has about 3000 items of which about 1000 photos were not included. Instead of the photos I see a link that leads to an error message.

4) Certain items can not be deleted. The following error message: "An error occurred during deletion. Contained in this product is to order"

Everything else (customers, orders, etc.) works properly.

What can I do?