Order Confirmation Page Issue

Infinity83

Hi,

I have an issue with my order confirmation page which I hope somebody may be able to give me some guidance with.

The rest of the shopping cart stages are absolutely fine and there are no probems until the order confirmation page is reached.

On this page, everything seems to completely shifts to the left and there is no left margin at all unlike all the other pages on my wesbite. The shopping cart, top horizontal menu, log out button etc also all seem to move post-557386-0-78095300-1367760515_thumb.pngout of position.

I have attached an image which shows the transition between the payment page and the order confirmation page and how the positioning differs.

Another strange thing is that this happens in Internet Explorer, yet when I tried it in Firefox it was ok.

Has anybody come across this problem before? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Apologies I am working on my website on a local server so cannot provide a url, but if anybody needs any additional information to answer my query please let me know.

Thank you.