Shipping Modules/ Customer Problems

sphil876

We just opened our shop up after several months of working on it. I've got customers with 3 main problems right now.

1- I am located in the US and I have customers in Australia that can not order for some reason (I have Australia checked in the localization art of the site)- did I miss something I needed to turn on to get Australia to work? Why might this customer be having problems?

2- I purchased the presto chango USPS mod to upgrade our shipping. For some reason I can not get first class shipping to show up.

I have set up shipping prices in the mod (I believe), ranges for weight and price under Shipping> Shipping, Shipping > Weight Ranges, Shipping> Price Ranges. My guess is there is something I set up wrong in the mods- is there a tutorial somewhere to see what/ where/ how to set up these mods?

3- I want to allow a group of customers to hold their items to be combined with more items at a later time, somewhat like an in-store pick up. I set up a carrier name "Hold to Ship". I have chosen it on the items i have uploaded, but it's still not showing up on the front office. I'm not sure if the previously mod mentioned that I purchased is possibly blocking it? Does anyone have any suggestions for these issues?