looking for a prestashop web designer

dlntx9

I'd like any suggestions or recommendations on freelancers or companies that can set up and cutomize a prestashop for me. The shop would be for a record store. I would need to be able to update the inventory often via a csv import. I would also require additional product attributes such as media, condition, etc and have these attributes be importable.

We are a company of dedicated Prestashop experts. Read About us - www.fmemodules.com/en/content/4-fme-modules-about-us

You can explore our website to see the available modules that we have developed. If your find it interested just send us message through contact us form along with your detail work requirements. You will get a free quote from our team.

No matter which company you select but do not select a freelancer because what a team can do an individual cannot. There is difference between the work of team having 3-4 member as compare to one person. In terms of quality, speed or execution and multiple ideas for improvement and doing work effectively and efficiently.

Edited by alastairbrian (see edit history)