Ezytrader v1-2 themes

Hi

Click on the order you placed and re-download the theme.

Each order placed is allowed up to 3 downloads per order. by re downloading you will get the v1.2

Static

Please note: I do not offer free upgrades on the "Pro" or "Budget Pro" themes

I have made some exceptions with themes bought within 2 weeks prior to the 1.2 final release, but buying a theme does not automatically include free upgrades.

I believe there is enough information on the forum to upgrade your existing themes yourself.

Static

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Due to a minor change between 1.2.0.8 and the latest 1.2.1.0 the categories will not show when on a product page

I am in the process of updating my themes, but while i am doing so... if you are using the latest 1.2.1.0 and wish to use the ezytrader themes then just rename the themes in the themes directory without the dashes.

e.g. et-cleanblue changed to etcleanblue

For some reason the new PS version hates dashes in the name

Hope this helps

Static

I figured out the fix for the Category Display problem when viewing a product with an image. When I copied the PRODUCT.TPL file from the Prestoshop v 1.2.1 theme over to this them to replace the file it FIXED IT !!! Yeah !!!

I didn't compare the two to see the difference, just happy to fix it...and maybe that will help others too.

Additionally - you need to copy the manufacturer-list.tpl file form the prestashop theme over also to fix a small display error for the list of manufacturers!!

Strange new problem noticed... the editor wants to force your text to be CENTERED automatically for some reason.

Example: If I am in the BO and go the the CMS to edit a page, the editor automatically CENTERS the text even if it was saved LEFT. The standard Prestashop theme does NOT have this issue.

Can anyone else confirm this and if so, know how to fix it????????

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,
Is there any update on getting the categories to show in the product page. I have copied over the product.tpl file from 1.2.1.0 and although the categories work if the product has any combinations set up you can only choose the default one, all others show as being our of stock.

I have tried the renaming option to get rid of the dash but this had no effect what ever.

Thanks