Help needed: multishop importing just some products to the new shop

Hello everyone,

sorry to ask but I searched everywhere and I'm not able to solve the problem.

Situation:

Just finished upgrading from 1.4.8 to 1.5.4.1 and that took a looong time (my inexperience, for sure).

I did it since I wanted to have the multishop experience.

Now, I just tried to open a second shop for a B2B website and I would like to import just some of the 500 prduct available on te original one.

I can't do it.

If i select import products during the creation of the shop, then I'll have ALL the products available and searchable. That also request to use the same root category (home).

If I create a new root category and use it to open the shop I'm not able to import any product.

How may I handle it?

Than you, really.

i had the same problem with products quantity, when i find out, that i change the option "

Share available quantities to sell:

" in multistore Defualt group options. i change it from No to yes.

after that i enabled Advanced stock management and i put the quantities in there.

on product page, under quantites i enabled the options that te product shoud look at advanced stock management for avalible quantity.

so, basicly you need stock mangement so the shops can be sinchoronized. the only problem is to do it manually for all products what you have and that's a problem when you have, example: 2000 products.

so, my problem is how to transfer to stock management the exsisting quantities.