Carrier Options not visible on website

In the back office, I have created carriers, zones and price ranges. Shipping should be charged according to price and zone and no where did I indicate free shipping. However, on the site, after the product is in the cart... the carrier options do not appear AND it says mistakenly Free Shipping! Does anyone know how I can fix this?

If you haven't already, goto Shipping > Shipping

and make sure "Fees by carrier, geographical zone and ranges" Area is set.

You have to choose each Carrier with the dropdown and enter prices.

Just in case, I found out recently if you have Enable advanced-stock management on, you need to make sure and go to Stock > Warehouses and edit your warehouse to make sure carriers are selected.

Also check Price Rules > Cart Rules

And make sure there isn't a free shipping rule engaged.

Edited by djmonkeyboy (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Friends, I am sorry for my late response. I have tried to deal with Prestashop support regarding this issue...

I am pretty sure that I have done everything right and yet - it still says free shipping. I am perplexed and am struggling to even get support through the paid ticketing system.

I did a clean install so I can't speak on an update, but I'm guessing it cant be too bad compared to older versions. Some people had their default theme positions shifted, but fixed semi easily.

For advanced stock management you want to be sure and fill everything out, which includes warehouse, carriers, etc..

I'd get things working with advanced stock management off first.

• 2 weeks later...