Please wait while your order is being processed...

Hi,

We are in the final stage to launch our webshop.

In the final step now, we bumped into an error where neither our hosting provider, or the payment provider can tell us where the problem, or the sollution is.

So i hope the community here can help us.

We are on Prestashop 1.5.3.1

Hosting is with Combell.com

We have our own EV SSL certificate with Comodo

We have a contract with the payment provider Ogone.

Now, when you place an order, and do the checkout, fill in the details and select Ogone to pay the order, and fill in your bankaccount nr and so on, everything is fine, payment goes trough at ogone, but in the final stage, where the customer is been send back to our site after he has done the payment our website locks, and the customer sees the following message :

Please wait while your order is being processed...

And nothing happens ...

In the backend, I can see there is a new order, however i haven't received a mail that i got a new order, neither does the client receives a mail with the order details.

So the final step in the order process locks up.

So, is there anyone who know where this error can be, and how i can resolve this?

The url of our webshop is www.toyduka.be

The Ogone payment is still in TEST, this means that I have a generic card nr to use to do demo payments, if you want to test this, please send me a mail to info[at]toyduka.be and i will give you this test bank account nr (no real money is transfered).

Thx!

Jeroen

Edited by jeroenvl (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

Hi Jeroen,

Not sure if you're still looking for an answer but wat worked for us is to adjust the file

modules/ogone/views/templates/front/waiting.tpl

and replace

${base_dir}

with

${content_dir}

(2 instances)

The problem only occurs when working with SSL. ${base_dir} passes on a http:// URL, meaning that not all content of your confirmation page is secure anymore. ${content_dir} will return an http:// or https:// URL, depending on what you're using.

• 5 months later...

Prestashop versie: 1.5.6.0

I installed the ogone module and didn't touch the code at all.

When the module is installed you need to configure your PSP account in the module of Prestashop.

You will see that some links to schreenshots have been included.

If you follow these and put your parameters as shown on the screenshots it should work.

I forgot to put in the validation.php in some fields of my PSP account at Ogone.

Once I included this validation.php it was working like a charm.

I hope this info can help others as well.

Also thanks for the many posts and this great forum where a lot of info can be found.

Keep up this great work.

Me happy person :-)

Edited by presta_chlee (see edit history)