JOB OFFER: Combinations SETUP Car's year/make/model

safetyrestore

Hi,

So for one of my services that I'm selling on the website is related directly to a specific VEHICLE. Exact match must be with YEAR, MAKE & MODEL. So before a customer makes this purchase and then later finds out that it is not compatible with his/her vehicle, I would like to do the following. Program a list of all the vehicles this service is compatible with. I think it's done via combinations? Basically I'll provide you with a list of car years, makes and models and you'll program it. The out come should be simple: A customer goes to the product, and from a drop down menu selects the year (for example 2008) then the make (for example HONDA) then the model (CIVIC). Obviously each next selection is generated based on the previous selection, if the year 2011 is selected, so car makes that are compatible with year 2011 pop-up, if a car make is selected -> 2011 MERCEDES, only the compatible MERCEDES models popup. If for example 2011 Mercedes s600 is NOT compatible, S600 would not be on the list.

Heres a link to the current product:

http://www.safetyrestore.com/51-airbag-module-reset.html

They can simply add it to their card without reading if the service is ocmpatible with their vehicle, so by preventing this I will need this developed ASAP.

PM with any questions, and offers.

I prefer that this will completed within a week.

Thanks!

P.S. eBay has a great setup for this exact service we sell, check out here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NISSAN-ALL-MODELS-AIRBAG-COMPUTER-CONTROL-UNIT-ECU-RCM-SDM-ACM-MODULE-RESET-/190823898158?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Make%3ANissan&hash=item2c6dfd9c2e&vxp=mtr