Web Hosting for Prestashop

DFW Products

I am extending an offer to the Prestashop Community. If you are new to the shop or just need new hosting I own a hosting company Smolder Host Web Hosting. If your new to Prestashop and need an installation we offer FREE Super Scripts which will install the latest version of Prestashop to your hosting. Super Scripts also has several other scripts it will install for you. Best thing about it is you simply click one button the the script does the rest.

My offer is when you sign up and pay for one years hosting, mention Prestashop and I will give you one month free hosting. This offer is only valid with a paid year of hosting on any of our three packages. We also offer everything you need for your store including PHP5, SQL 5, FTP access and SSL. We are an all in one hosting company and welcome our fellow Prestashop merchants.

Also I am pretty sure you cant beat our prices on hosting for services you get. Out two top packages include unlimited storage and bandwidth. Tired of seeing your store go down with an error of bandwidth limit exceeded? Move to Smolder Host and problem solved. I can also custom build your hosting package if it happens you need something not already offered which is not likely.

Being a fellow Prestashop Merchant I know how hard it is to find a hosting company who understands the business. I have been working with Prestashop for about 4 years and currently run three online stores, I understand.

I also understand we all want to keep as much of our hard earned money in our own bank accout and I think you will be pleasantly surprised with our hosting packages versus prices.