Product pack price

saw1234

Hello

I'd like to modify the product and the product-list pages in order to calculate automatically the price as shown in 'instead of' paragraph. I'll try to explain myself better:

Pack product name: 'packA'

packA content: 1xA and 2xB

the price of A is 2 and the price of B is 3

I'd like to show as default packA price 8 (the result of pack contents price) even though the price of packA is undefined (or 0)

and if I add a combinations i.e. comb1 decreased 1 and comb2 increased 2 should be calculate 8-1 or 8+2.... How would I do it?

THANK YOU in advance

Regards

Another option would be to get the value from the result of products price of content pack and put it in the price field automatically when I'm creating the pack product... that would be in the admin side... Does anybody know how could I do that?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Keutche

Firstly, THANK YOU for your reply. I can't see any module in the link you've written... :(

Anyway, I just want to add something like 'if the product is a package' the product price is automatically calculated in the field price in the admin-side. I'd like to put the value in the box. That price is the result of the content of the package. That result appears automatically as 'instead of' in front-side. Do you know how could I do that? I think I should edit controller AdminProductPrice but I'm not sure of.

Thank you again!

Hi,

no problem, it seems like you're struggling to get some answer on this forum :)

I created a module to improve pack management on prestashop, and I also had that need to automatically compute pack items price.

Check it here

http://v154.bebebabiz.com/admin4774/ (login [email protected] / password : dem0ps15)

Create a new product, select the type "Products Pack" add some items, then check the "Price" tab, there you should see the field "Pre tax orginal pack price " automatically filed in :)

It that is waht you're looking for, i can give you some hint :)

Regards

Hi again (or should I say Salut? :) )

I'd like something like this (or even easier).

To put the final price of the pack as a value of the "Prix de vente TTC :" field. Just in case of pack product. This value is shown as 'instead of' at product page when the price is better than the pack content's price result.

Do you know what should I do?

Thank you AGAIN (and again)

• 3 months later...

I am looking for exactly similar module as saw1234.

Is it possible Keutche you share the module again? It is not accessible any longer.

Maxis

Hi,

no problem, it seems like you're struggling to get some answer on this forum :)

I created a module to improve pack management on prestashop, and I also had that need to automatically compute pack items price.

Check it here

http://v154.bebebabiz.com/admin4774/ (login [email protected] / password : dem0ps15)

Create a new product, select the type "Products Pack" add some items, then check the "Price" tab, there you should see the field "Pre tax orginal pack price " automatically filed in :)

It that is waht you're looking for, i can give you some hint :)

Regards

Edited by maxispin (see edit history)